Coat Weight Sensors
- Double-sided or single-sided NIR
- Non-contact sensors
- Connection to sensor using Profibus or Modbus fieldbus interface
- More accurate online measurement with same-spot detection
The Scienta NIR absorption-based sensor series 7235-C is a single sided, 2-channel InGaAs detector-based Coat weight sensor for online use. The sensor measures the infrared light absorbed by different wavelengths.
The sensor can be supplied with 4-channels for multi-material analyses. All channels are measured simultaneously using a same-spot technology and micro-optical receivers.
To process applications such as paper, board, nonwovens, resin impregnation, laminating, foils etc.
- Non-contact measurement
- Service free construction
- Easy and convenient to install and operate
- Full range of scanners available
- Easy calibration and setup
- More accurate on-line measurements
- Faster on-spec quality and reduced start up waste
- Reduction in rejects due to high performing measurements
- Minimization of energy consumption by accurate and reliable Coat Weight measurements and controls
- Machine speeds can be increased on drying limited paper and board machines
|Range||5 – 100 g/m²|
|Repeatability||0,01 g/m² (2 σ)|
|Power Requirement||+24V, 1A|
|Measurement Resolution||0,02 g/m²|
10-95 % RH